Our little monkey!
On Tuesday my co-workers had a shower for Ty at work. We ordered in Italian for lunch, caught up, and of course Ty got some more cute outfits and other things he needed. Ty has taken over our whole house with all his things. I imagine it will only get worse. Ty had a few fussy moments, but I think that he is starting to notice when either Matt or I are not around. The shower was really nice and it is great to know that I have such supportive co-workers. Thank you!
Ty's cake at the shower
Ty watching as I open his presents at the shower!
Ty and I also made a very quick trip to Madison on Wednesday! We were suppose to spend two days there, but our plans changed. However, we had a great potluck with my old co-workers from Dane County. It was so great for them to meet Ty! It is amazes me how wonderful it is to spend time with them and even though it has been six years since I have worked there it feels at times like I never left. Thanks for celebrating Ty's arrival in our family! I sadly forgot my camera.
Since Wed was a long day of driving Ty and I crashed on Thurs with enough time to recover for Friday when my parents came to visit. Since moving out of my parents home when I was 20 I have not seen this much of them. We had a great day of relaxing!
The best time of the week is when Matt is home and we can spend time together as a family! We took a quick trip to Appleton for shopping and eating at our favorite Indian place this weekend. The running joke is that everytime we got out to eat Ty has a poopy diaper and he managed one again at the Indian restaurant. This also happened at dinner out on Friday night. What a little stinker! We took several walks and spent time in the beautiful weather this weekend.
Matt dressed him this morning!
We have started the brainwashing of where Ty will attend college!
Ty's big milestone was that he rolled over on Friday. He went from his stomach to his back. I gave him tummy time and he is very vocal during tummy time. I noticed that he was quiet so I went to check on him and he was on his back. I flipped him over and he rolled over two more times. He has not done it since, but has been really close several times. We have him sleeping in his crib for the first time tonight and we will see how long he or we last. I better go this is getting to be a book!
Ty napping in his crib. My mom made the bumper pads and they look awesome. Thanks mom!
Looking cute!
Ty is holding up his head so good! He looks so determined!
No comments:
Post a Comment