Ty has consistently sleeps for 6 hours per night. At about 8pm he gets tired and will fall asleep and really does not wake up again until early morning. We do feed him a bottle at about 11pm and then he sleeps till about 5am. Yeah!!! He is becoming more interactive with people and taking more interest in toys. He is holding his head up really well during tummy time. Matt had an overnight work trip this week and while we missed him Ty did great. We also received a wonderful card and some new onesies from Ty's birth grandmother. It was a great week! Here are some more pics of Ty from this week:
Look at him holding his head up
Mommy and Ty
I am too long for my bassinette
Ty so fascinated by his new toys!
Ty getting a lift from daddy!
Mommy and daddy tell me I am the cutest baby ever!
Ty - They are right, you are the cutest baby ever! I cannot believe how big you have gotten.
ReplyDelete