Happy Easter! It was sure a happy one for Matt and I as we celebrated our first big holiday with Ty. We started the morning with church. Ty did great during the service. He really enjoyed the music and slept through it, but would squirm when the music stopped. We dressed him in a cute outfit Ty got from our neighbors. Ty and I spent most of the afternoon vegging on the couch while Matt worked on the yard. We then dyed some Easter eggs with Ty and gave him his Easter basket. We also were on the lookout for the Easter bunny in the yard. For the adults I made a nice dinner and Ty even let us eat dinner together at the same time without fussing for our attention.
Our Easter was not entirely how we planned. Unfortunately my dad is still in the hospital. We had plans to visit my grandma and my aunt and uncles on my dad's side on Sat for Ty to meet his great grandma and meet this side of the family. I was very worried about my dad so I drove down to Madison to visit on Sat instead of the family visit. He looked good, but he continues to be a mystery to the doctors. It seems as one thing gets better another thing crops up. My dad was also very sad he was not able to see Ty this weekend. He will have more tests tomorrow and we hope he can come home very soon. Please send any good thoughts and prayers his way.
Enjoy the Easter pics of Ty!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think he is the cutest, most beautiful baby in the world.
ReplyDeleteokay, I went back and read your blog - I guess I just look at the pics of Ty. I am sorry your dad isn't well. I hope he is better with each day. love you,
ReplyDeleteKris