Sunday, May 16, 2010

THREE MONTHS


Family pic on our screened porch

Ty is three months old today! So hard to believe. He had quite a busy month growing. We think he is going through a growth spurt. He cannot seem to get enough food and he is also sleeping more throughout the day plus when he is awake he cannot keep his hands or feet still. Because of his increased eating he is starting to get some of the baby fat rolls on his legs. He is still very long and  his pants have a hard time staying on him. He slept in his crib all last night and did a great job! It was much harder on his mommy to have him across the hall. We packed up his basinette because he was just too big for it. Ty talks all the time especially to his dad. In the past month he has laughed aloud several times. Tonight he laughed when I accidently tickled him by his armpit. I wonder if he is ticklish.  Ty -you are so precious and we love you so much!


Just lounging around


Pouty face


Look at how cute I am


So close to rolling over



The biggest change was I went back to work last week. It was a short week, so it was manageable. We will see how the 5 days goes this week. I cried most of Tues night before my first day of work. Then cried all the way to work and teared up several times throughout the day. It went better than I thought, but then I feel guilty that I was not more of a blubbering mess. I hear the guilt thing never stops when you are a parent. Matt enjoyed his days with Ty and will be with him until we start daycare on June 1st. Ty and Matt took a trip on Thurs to visit my parents, took a couple of stroller rides, enjoyed his time with Ty and kept the house clean. I do have a great husband! I laughed so hard when I got home from work on Friday and saw the outfit Matt put Ty in. For those fashion conscious Ty was in print shirt with lots of writing and he was in his green and brown striped pants.

Grandma Barb and Grandpa Harold also came for a visit on Saturday. They got to see how big Ty has been getting and how much he enjoys his toys and stroller rides. Ty enjoyed all the songs that Grandma Barb sang to him!



Ty &Grandpa Harold


Ty & Grandma Barb

1 comment: