Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ST. PATRICK DAY'S PARTY

Ty attended his first party this weekend and he slept through the whole thing!  We traveled to Madison on Sat afternoon for our friend's annual St. Patrick's Day party and visited some family while there.  Ty did great traveling and back and forth to Madison and Green Bay.  He only cried the last 5 mins of each leg of the trip.  We timed our trips so we would not have to feed Ty while on the road.  It was great for so many of our great and supportive friends to be able to meet Ty for the first.  It was also nice for Matt and I to get out and have some adult conversation.  Ty was spoiled by his grandma Barb on Sat night.  Uncle Cole also got to meet Ty for the first time on Sunday.  It was a great time and I am hoping his good traveling continues as we love to travel!!

1 comment:

  1. I just keep writing the same thing, but it is what strikes me whenever I see your pics - He is beautiful and so happy!!

    ReplyDelete