Ty was certainly an extreme boy this week-either happy or fussy!!! At the beginning of the week if he had a good day you knew the next day he would be fussy and vice versa. He also had two really horrible nights of sleep-maybe they weren't for him, but they were for Matt and I. One day the only way to keep him calm was to be in my arms. It is nice to know he likes being around us. :)
So on Wed night I took a break and went to Target where I found the Happiest Baby on the Block book. I read the book by the end of the night. We learned to swaddle Ty differently and it has made a world of difference. There was no fussing most of Thurs and he slept so peacefully last night and was a happy kid today! I even got a couple of smiles. I am crossing my fingers it works well tonight.
We are headed to Madison tomorrow. Ty will visit with grandparents and will attend his first party. Our friends are having their 3rd annual St. Patty's Day party. We are excited to go, but of course a bit anxious about our first overnight away from home for Ty.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment