We had two nights this past week when Ty was very fussy. Unfortunately those were nights when Matt was doing most of Ty's cares. I felt so bad for Matt. I think if he is too overstimulated or he sleeps too much during the day he will be fussy at night. Ty continues to prefer to be held by one of us at all times, but this is getting better. During the day we can put him down for awhile to get a few things done though not too long. I find that both of us are doing a better of comforting Ty and knowing what he needs. Ty has been more alert and awake this week and we love how he looks around. He will turn his head when you are talking to him some of the time. He has such beautiful brown eyes!
One of the nights Ty was fussy was when I had the neighborhood book club. I brought Ty with me to have the ladies take a peek at him. He slept the whole time and then Matt picked him up to give him his feeding. When I got home he was up and was kind of fussy the whole rest of the night for Matt. My book club was so generous. They had a Baby Boy cake and they had presents for Ty. Ty did very well with presents. He got some cute outfits for when he is older and of course many books from the book club. He also got his first Packer item-a Bib!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment