Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IT IS OFFICIAL

Yesterday it became official that Ty is our son!  We are glad that this step is over with and we can continue to concentrate on loving our boy!  We thought often yesterday of Ty's birthparents and what it must have been like for them as they terminated their rights toTy.  We again can never thank them enough for the wonderful gift of being Ty's parents.  We heard from the social worker that the judge was very long winded and very detailed, so the court hearing took much longer than anticipated and that last hour as we waited  to hear for sure was very long.  I started crying when I heard the news.

The weather also made this day great!  Ty and I went for our first stroller ride throughout the neighborhood and by the Fox River Trail.  I am so excited there is some good weather this week so we can get out more.

Thank you again for everyone's support, love, and prayers!  It worked for us.  Here are just some cute pics of Ty on this very special day.  Of course he had no idea anything was going on.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Carol and Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all teary - so happy for you guys and so looking forward to meeting this wonderful boy. I, too, am grateful to his birth parents.
    love you
    Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete