The last couple of days have been busy for Ty. On Friday Ty and I drove down to Kohler to have lunch with Sara and her daughter, Amber and Tammy who flew in from Minneapolis to meet Ty. Kelly and her daughter Gabby also joined us. Ty must of have been quite bored with the lunch as he slept the whole time. It was wonderful for me to catch up with the girls. I will certainly miss these lunch dates when I go back to work. Thank you to Sara- Ty has a new bathtub that fits him and he enjoyed his bath on Friday night. He also got some cute outfits and a swimsuit from Sara and Tammy.
On Sat. Sara, Amber and Tammy drove up to Green Bay to spend the day. Ty stayed home with dad. They had a great day of shopping at Home Depot and stopping at the bike store. I was able to have another leisurely lunch and do some shopping without all the baby gear. It was great to spend time with friends! Ty also attended his 2nd party-not bad for a month old. Our friends had a wine and cheese party. The food was yummy and the wine was great. Ty was a little fussy, so we left after about 2 hours. I think he was upset that all he could drink was formula. . . . .
Sunday was a lazier day at home. Ty and I watched the Badger game and Ty was not impressed by their performance. Ty has a little bit of a cold. He has been stuffy and his voice when he cries sounds a bit hoarse. He also has been very cuddly and doesn't want to leave one of our arms. He is smiling more, but is a bit stingy with them. He is very awake in the morning and that is when we will get some smiles. He also makes the cutest noises that sound like he is whining to get our attention.
Not much else. We did have our first post placement visit with the social worker last week. Two more to go until we can finalize the adoption! Other than that we have been exposing Ty to all our loves-Packers, Badgers, going out to eat, visiting with friends and canoeing as you will see in the pictures. Now we need to find him a Brewer outfit as we can't wait to take him to his first game this summer. We cannot forget to do a shout out to the Phoenix women's basketball team on their 2nd round NCAA win tonight. We continue to feel blessed to have this sweet baby in our lives!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the picture with the paddle - Ty looks so little! It was great to hang out with you all! Sara
ReplyDeleteSara-I came home one night from working out and found this photo on the camera. Too cute! He does look little there, but he keeps getting longer and longer.
ReplyDeletethese pics are great! but he doesn't look happy to be in Packer clothing!!
ReplyDelete