We spent the next week and half awaiting baby's appearance into the world. The birthmother thought he would arrive on 2/11/10, but he did not make it then. We no longer have faith in fortune cookies. I was hoping he would not come on Valentine's Day as I did not want him to have to share the holiday. I gave a big sigh of relief when Feb 15th came around, but it was weird to go back to work that Monday as I really did not think I would be back after I left that Fri. I spent this time getting some projects wrapped up at work. We got a few more things ready for baby. Matt and I also went out to dinner several times in our last week and just kept the cell phone close.
We are so excited, but nervous at the same time!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment