Our wonderful friends, Kate and Sean came to visit us the first weekend of Feb. They tagged along as we got some more items for baby. I also dragged them to a quilt store to get fabric so that my mom can make some of the crib bedding for the baby. I just couldn't find anything I liked and my mom was already making a quilt with the fabric I wanted, so I rushed to get the last of the fabric in the Green Bay store. We also crammed poor Sean in our backseat and I had to sit on Kate's lap on the way home to get the big crib home and to get all of us back to our place. It was a funny sight. Thank you for coming it was a great weekend of hanging out, eating nachos at Old Chicago, having barbeque, and playing cards.
We also went out to breakfast this weekend with the birthmother. We just love her sense of humor and were glad to have another opportunity to get to know her better.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment