Friday, February 26, 2010

LAZY DAYS

The last two days have been very quiet days at home. Matt will be going back to work on Monday. :( Ty really is the most content in one of our arms-next week we will be pulling out the swing and the baby carrier! We continue to be on a schedule of eating every 3 hours and then taking a nap-quite the life.

The umbilical cord fell off last night, so Ty got his first official bath this morning. Then spent the rest of the day snuggling. Thanks to Matt his room is starting to look like a nursery-the crib and changing table have now been set up.

Matt and I have both taken the time to get a couple of workouts in. Yeah! Also, thanks to our friend Heidi we had an awesome dinner tonight. We will spend the weekend getting some more things in place, so I can do this parenting thing by myself during the day!

1 comment:

  1. I remember those wonderful days, where time in the real world fell away, and time was based only on your lives.

    ReplyDelete