Hard to believe another month has flown by! We have had a busy and fun filled September. Over Labor Day weekend we met our friends from Fargo in Minneapolis. We enjoyed some time at the Minnesota State Fair, Mall of America and hanging at the hotel pool. Ty loves being in the water and enjoyed the Big Slide, tractors, and working on the farm at the fair. We also visited with Ty's birthmom this month. It is always good to see her.
Big Tractors
Ty getting ready to farm with his friends.
Planting corn
Milking cows.
Farming is hard work
Fun at the hotel pool.
Family pciture
Matt and I were able to go to the home opener of the Packers. It was so much fun and they won big. We have found a great babysitter who Ty just loves, so this means Matt and I are getting out a bit without Ty.
Matt and I before the game
During the game
Great view of Lambeau
Matt took a trip to the Boundary Waters in mid-September which meant Ty and I got a lot of quality time together. While Matt was gone I took Ty to Quarry Quest in Neenah which was a perfect treat for a boy who loves dirt and rocks. Hopefully this will be an annual event.
Bus ride to the Quarry
Digging for gems
More digging
Ty copied all the other kids sitting here.
Very tired after Quarry Quest
When Matt got back from his trip we took Ty the Little Farmer in Malone, WI to pick apples. They also have a large playground, pumpkin patch, and petting farm. Ty loved being here and his favorite thing was picking apples and then eating them. Matt and I enjoyed the caramel from the caramel apples because Ty only wanted to eat the apple slices. :)
Feeding the goats
Getting a lift from dad
Picking more apples
Ty loves apples
Mom-I don't want my picture taken
One night when I was working Matt bought Ty his first pair of ice skates which meant we had to take
Ty out on the ice. I am not sure if he actually liked "skating", but he loved watching everyone around him.
Ty out on the ice. I am not sure if he actually liked "skating", but he loved watching everyone around him.
Getting the hats and mittens on in September
Not so sure
On the ice
I like sitting on the ice and watch everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment