Friday, November 19, 2010

NINE MONTHS!!

I can't believe we have a 9 month old!  Seriously-how could 3/4 of year go so fast?  Needless to say we are enjoying the time with our little man.  Ty went to the doctor on Wednesday and he was 20 pounds, 15 ounces and was 29 3/4 inches long.  I really thought he was going to weigh more and be taller as my arms get sore from just holding him for a couple of minutes.  He continues to be long (90th percentile), but has thinned out and is only in the 56th percentile for weight. 


Ty's new sleeping position-butt in the air with snuggle toy!  Notice how much hair he has now-it is getting crazy and sticking up all over the place.


Love this picture!  He looks so serious about his "reading."

Ty is eating puff cereals and can start other table foods.  He is very good eater and does not seem too fussy with food.  We also are starting to introduce a sippy cup with water.  He is able to feed himself with the bottle.  Ty has mastered his crawling.  He finally realized how much freedom he has with being able to crawl.  We have to watch him carefully as he fascinated with electrical outlets and cords.  He is starting to pull himself up on furniture, but hasn't been able to get up on his feet yet. Ty's sleeping has greatly improved in the last few weeks.  Ty is sleeping about 9 hours of sleep at night and he is napping longer during the day.  I think all that moving around makes him more tired. 


Boxes make great baby toys


Getting into trouble! 








Video of Ty talking & screaming



The cutest thing is Ty has taken to giving momma some hugs and kisses.  It is rare he gives them to anyone else.  One day I picked him up from daycare and he just put his arms around my neck and hugged me and then kept giving me those slobbery baby kisses.  I love it and love that he reserves them for momma right now.  Any other time his daddy is his favorite person, so I take advantage of these moments when I get the loving.  :)


Eating his puff cereal-He looks so big to me!


Pulling up!

We have had a couple of quieter weekends at home the past weeks.  It has been nice to be home and get some things done.  We celebated Matt's birthday last weekend and Ty helped mom shop for daddy's gift. We are gearing up for a busy, but fun filled holiday season.





Happy Thanksgiving!  We sure have so much to be thankful this year.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment